Hmm, it’s been a while since I finished the 7 Days of ActionScript challenge I did, and I forgot to upload my source!
It’s now available here.
You’ll find the source itself, scattered amongst various .as files, a compiled SWF and a test puzzle which you’ll need to download to feed it. You can create your own if you like, as it’s just a JSON array of numbers.
Actual ActionScript programmers will likely recoil in horror at the code in there, but remember it was a crash course in ActionScript in seven days! That, and I was doing it on Linux as well, with Flex and gEdit rather than any of the more comprehensive IDEs available for Windows. Still managed to make a somewhat workable Sudoku game though.
Either way, that’s the end of that :)
Now for something completely different…