I’ve been doing some clean up recently.
For this site, I’ve wiped out a huge amount of spam accounts, disabled trackbacks, and some other things to stop my email getting inundated with spam nonsense. If I’ve accidentally deleted an actual human account, let me know and I’ll reinstate it. Though why you need an account here is beyond me, really!
Over on the Badgers’ site, I’ve added a game detail page for Germies! and tidied things up a bit as well.
It’s also been three weeks since Germies! was released. It’s been an interesting learning experience, to say the least!
It’s made a grand total of $0.72 in ad revenue so far… though we did manage to get a couple of non-exclusive license deals which helped get us going. We got a lot of good feedback, and some critical feedback. One of which was immensely helpful, and we’re working on an update to address some of the issues raised. I’ve also got two additional major revisions of Germies to do, but they’re likely due towards the end of the year.
We have also started work on the next game. Diving deep within my archive of game designs, we’ve pulled out another one to have a look at and tweak. We’re hoping to get the first release of that one out by the end of the month.
So, lots to do this month.
And there’s a Ludum Dare sneaking in too… should be fun!